Meet our Invisalign orthodontist
Our specialist orthodontist Dr Iain Hoeltschi is proud to be a Platinum Provider of Invisalign in Hove. Iain has decades of teeth-straightening experience, and our caring team specialise in orthodontic treatment for children, teens and adults.
Invisalign Platinum Provider Dr Iain Hoeltschi
Iain graduated as a dentist in 1991 and gained experience in maxillofacial surgery, restorative dentistry and child dental health before starting his specialist orthodontic training at the Eastman Dental Hospital.
Places on specialist training programmes are highly sought after, and the standard of applications is high. Iain spent three years training to be a specialist orthodontist and gained hands-on experience treating some of the most complex cases.
At the end of his postgraduate training, Iain was awarded a Master of Science degree and Membership in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He is recognised as a specialist in orthodontics by the General Dental Council.
Why you should choose a specialist orthodontist
If you’re looking for an Invisalign provider, it’s essential to do your research.
At your free consultation, we’ll go through all your options and the costs involved, so you can be confident that you’ve made the right choice for your budget and lifestyle.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a sequence of custom-made aligners, so you might wonder how important the skill of your clinician is. The answer is very.
Before we manufacture your aligners, Iain will review and modify your 3D treatment plan to ensure everyone’s happy with your projected outcome. Iain’s specialist experience is invaluable at this crucial stage.
Throughout your treatment, we’ll adjust your teeth and aligners to provide you with the best possible outcome. Towards the end of your journey, we’ll refine your results using our meticulous attention to detail.
When we’re completely satisfied with the positions of your teeth, we’ll fit fixed and removable retainers to maintain your confident smile. You’ll need to wear your retainers indefinitely to keep your teeth straight. We also include 12 months of aftercare for extra peace of mind.
The benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign has gone from strength to strength since it’s launch, and we’re continually impressed by its innovation and ability to transform even complicated cases.
Why our patients love Invisalign:
- For many patients, clear aligners are a welcome alternative to fixed braces. They’re almost invisible and removable, so you can eat and drink as usual. Just remember to take your aligners out first and pop them back in when you’re finished.
- You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss your teeth as usual. This makes it incredibly easy for patients to keep their teeth clean and healthy during treatment.
- Invisalign aligners have been designed for your comfort. They’re made from a special SmartTrack material and designed to closely hug the contours of your teeth to avoid ulcers or irritation. Your aligners will quickly become part of your daily routine.
- We enjoy showing our Invisalign patients their 3D treatment plan at the start of their treatment. You’ll know what to expect month-by-month, and we can benchmark your progress at your check-ups.
- With no wire changes, Invisalign check-ups are quick and convenient. You’ll always have plenty of time to ask us questions.
To arrange your free Invisalign consultation with Dr Iain Hoeltschi, contact Lisa, our friendly treatment coordinator.