How much do braces cost?
At Splash Orthodontics, we make sure our fees are as transparent as our clear braces. The cost of your braces will include treatment with a highly trained specialist orthodontist, X-rays, impressions/scans, all your appointments, home teeth whitening, two years’ aftercare, fixed and removable retainers.
|Invisalign Express||from £2,200||from £53.27|
|Invisalign Lite||from £3,250||from £85.33|
|Invisalign Teen||from £4,800||from £132.64|
|Invisalign Comprehensive||from £4,800||from £132.64|
|Clear fixed braces||from £4,200||from £114.33|
|Metal fixed braces||from £3,995||from £108.07|
*Based on a £500 deposit, 36 x monthly repayments, 9.9% representative APR.
Finance for braces
Finance 4 Patients
Finance 4 Patients provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% interest loan, or an interest-bearing loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period. Dental treatment finance is available from £250 to £15,000.
- You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period. Terms are available from 6 months to 60 months. Low interest loans are available at 9.9% over longer periods.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. 0% finance is available for certain treatments.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your orthodontist and agreed the cost, they’ll send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice with the help of our treatment coordinator.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10–15 seconds later you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using an e-signature and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card. Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team at either our Brighton and Hove or Kent practices please contact us:
Call: 01273 203514
Splash Orthodontics provides credit products from Omega Finance Limited trading as Finance 4 Patients. Splash Orthodontics is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 628252. Credit is provided subject to age and status. Registered office: 70 Sackville Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3HA.