Affordable orthodontic treatment
At Splash Orthodontics, we’re aware that orthodontic treatment is a significant investment to make, but we believe it’s a worthwhile one. In this section, you can find out about the cost of orthodontic treatment and the payment plans we have available.
At Splash Orthodontics, we make sure our fees are as transparent as our clear braces!
|Fixed braces||From £3,500|
Our monthly payment plans
The below costs show examples of what you could expect to pay either per week or per month - depending on your payment plan - for Invialisgn treatment. Please note that all payment plans are specific to each patient.
|APR||Monthly repayments||Weekly repayments|
Ways to pay
We aim to make orthodontic treatment available to everyone and have two ways to pay for your treatment:
- You can pay by finance. Details of our finance options can be found below.
Our prices are fully inclusive of active treatment and two years post treatment follow up. Please remember that every case is different and we are creating the right treatment plan for you.
Finance 4 Patients
Finance 4 Patients provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan, or an Interest Bearing Loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period. Dental treatment finance is available from £250 - £15,000.
- You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period. Terms are available from 6 months to 60 months. Low interest loans are available at 9.9% over longer periods.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. 0% finance is available for certain treatments.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice with the help of our treatment co-ordinator.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using an e-signature and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card. Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
Download a Finance 4 Patients brochure
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team please contact us:
Call us: 01273 203514